This article will give DIY masks for dry skin that are super moisturizing for dry, chapped and rough skin. These dry skin natural masks use ingredients that, for the most part, are now available in your home and can be done at home. They will keep your facial skin hydrated and refreshed. The benefits you receive when making these masks at home is to avoid the use of harmful chemical ingredients and moreover most of these masks can be made for pennies using natural ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen.
Face Mask for Dry Skin Recipes
1. egg and honey facial mask for dry skin: Add 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil with white of an egg into a small bowl and mix well until thickened slightly. Spread the mixture on your face. Let it sit on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
2. banana, yogurt and honey mask dry skin: Put 2 ripe bananas, 1 tablespoon honey and half a cup of yogurt in a blender. Natural mix these ingredients together until they form a stiff dough. Spread the paste on the face, leaving it there for about 20 minutes or until dry. Rinse your face with warm water.
3. Cucumber and Aloe Vera Natural Face Mask For Dry Skin Manage Peel a cucumber and place in blender. Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera to it. Mixing these two natural ingredients together until they are in a mixture consisting of thickness. Spread this paste on your face, leaving it there for 30 minutes. Rinse the mask with cold water.
4. Avocado and Honey Home Remedy Dry Skin Mask: This mask super recipe requires only two natural ingredients, namely, avocado and honey. The avocado contains large amounts of oils and honey is also a natural moisturizer. This mask is a blessing for mature, wrinkled and dry skin. Medium needs a fresh ripe avocado organic ,, to make this mask dry skin at home. The other half can eat to give your skin a boost from the inside as well !!
Mash half very ripe, smooth on a creamy avocado flesh into a bowl. Then add 1/4 cup honey to form a smooth paste. Apply to the skin of the face, leaving it there for about 10 minutes. Rinse face with the help of a cool cloth.
Natural Beauty Tip: Use this natural recipe after application of brown sugar facial scrub – simple face scrub that exfoliates the skin while this mask moisturizes. (Recipe given below).
5. Aloe Vera and Avocado Best DIY Dry Skin Mask: This natural mask is very effective in moisturizing and soften dry, cracked skin. His three natural ingredients – aloe vera gel, avocado and honey – all are super moisturizing. This mask also works great for skin windburned or sunburned because the aloe vera contains natural healing agents. In addition avocado and honey is known to be full of antioxidants that make this one of the best DIY face masks for dry skin.
Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, medium ripe avocado (eat the other half), 1 tbsp runny honey (if necessary, let it warm up for a few seconds in the microwave to be nasal), 1 teaspoon almond or coconut oil and 1 ½ tablespoon of dry oatmeal (not the real stuff at the moment one).
Mash the avocado in a bowl until it becomes thin and smooth pulp. Add the aloe vera gel, liquid honey, coconut oil and oats. These natural ingredients mixed together to form a smooth paste. Spread the mask over your freshly washed skin, leaving it there for about 15 minutes. Rinse the mask with warm water and a warm cloth. If necessary, follow with a moisturizer to damp skin yet.
6. Milk DIY Facial Mask for Dry Skin: This is an ancient mask time. Raw milk is a known moisturizer that hydrates dry skin. This home recipe makes enough for two people and one person who needs to reduce the amount by half.
Take 1 teaspoon milk powder, 1 tablespoon of liquid honey, 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel and 2 drops of an organic essential oil. Mix these natural ingredients well and apply on your face. Let stand in the face for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
This recipe at home is ideal for dry skin !! Opens the pores of the skin and make your skin soft and smooth.
7. oat bran, yogurt, honey and olive oil mask to treat dry skin: Natural ingredients for this mask are usually available at home.
Take 1 tablespoon of oat bran (you can use oatmeal, but the flakes look much goofier), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix all natural ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl. It smear it on your skin, leaving it there for about 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse. If necessary, apply moisturizer on damp skin yet.
You can store the mixture remains in the fridge in a sealed container. This mask mixture will stay fresh for about a week.
8. banana, honey and oats Dry Skin Mask: Take 1/2 ripe banana, 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix 1/2 ripe banana, 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 tablespoon honey together. Stir in a little water and mix well until the mixture becomes a smooth creamy consistency. Smear evenly freshly washed skin, leaving it there for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry your face.
If necessary, apply a moisturizer on damp skin yet.
9. carrot, avocado, honey and egg Dry Aging Skin Mask: This mask natural dry skin is full of antioxidants and moisturizing agents working to moisturize your skin and also act to neutralize free radicals that cause aging otherwise . Carrots are rich source of potassium that prevents dry skin and also contain anti-inflammatory to help revitalize and tone your skin properties. The other three ingredients, namely, avocado, honey and egg yolk are all moisturizers.
Take 1 carrot, peeled and de-stemmed, medium avocado, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil and 1 egg yolk.
Steam or boil the carrots until it becomes so tender a fork can easily pierce. Mix together half a ripe avocado in a blender until a smooth paste consistency is formed. Stir in 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg yolk and mix all ingredients together. Spread evenly over your freshly washed face, leaving it there for about 15 minutes. Rinse the mask with a warm cloth, followed by applying moisturizer on the still damp skin.
10. Brown Sugar and Oil Facial Scrub for dry skin: Brown sugar works as an excellent natural exfoliant for all skin types.
Take 1 tablespoon brown sugar and about 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil or pure organic coconut oil.
Place brown sugar in your palm. Add and stir in the palm of olive or coconut oil with your finger to create a smooth paste. Add the oil or sugar as needed. Message from the mixture on your face skin with fingers in circular motions. Rinse with warm water. If you like, follow with a moisturizing mask for dry skin or a moisturizer of your choice.